Marketing Materials/Collateral – Assist with the development of marketing materials including case studies, white papers and PPT presentations. Coordinate with designers, copywriters and print vendors to deliver finished product. Manage marketing swag inventory, requests and reordering.
Event Management – Manage event calendar and all event logistics (pre/post shows) including booking events, arranging staffing plan, printing materials, ordering giveaways, shipping booth/materials, reporting on results and developing following up plan to booth visitors. Also support online event (webinar) logistics including management of webinar platform. Staff events as needed.
Social Media – monitors and shares daily content for Facebook, Twitter and and helps manage the other online communities. Acts as moderator for all channels by interacting with followers as needed. Stays up to date on industry news and changes within each platform. Brings forth new ideas to expand and improve social channels.
Other/Administrative – Generates purchase orders and assists with budget management and expense tracking. Fulfills requests from field sales related to marketing materials. Updates website content as needed. Track press coverage and issues reports. Research competitors and industry trends. Manage online system of marketing materials for company. Performs other duties as requested.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism or related field
- 2+ years experience in a professional environment required
- Marketing experience in B2B preferred
- Experience with all social media networks/tools and how to leverage them to build awareness and interest
- Fundamental event management knowledge including core areas such as exhibits, shipping logistics, audio-visual, event timeline and budgeting
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities with attention to detail including follow up
- Responsible, dependable and ability to work in fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) required and experience with building animations in PPT
If interested, please submit your resume to KPhelps@pacificspecialty.com