Pacific Specialty is a national property and casualty insurance company that operates on an admitted basis in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Through its affiliated general agent, McGraw Insurance Services, Pacific Specialty markets over 25 products, some with nationwide availability and is nationally recognized as one of the leaders in providing both mainstream and specialized insurance markets to independent producers and select business partners. We are seeking highly motivated individuals for a growing company that offers a great working environment and excellent benefits package.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Testing and problem solving for personal/commercial property and casualty product lines within the United States
- Develop new processes for web-based platforms and company software to streamline underwriting production
- Create programming enhancement designs, special projects, auditing and designing new reports
- Understand and develop logistical changes related to rule and rate filings, including developing flow charts
Required Qualifications Include:
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills
- Detail oriented, complex problem solving skills and project management skills and experience
- Must possess intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power-Point, including knowledge of pivot tables
- Prior personal lines underwriting experience is desired
- A current CA P & C insurance license is preferred
- Familiarity with known insurance industry policy software platforms is desired?
We offer an excellent benefits package and business casual work environment. If you are interested in this position and feel your experience and skills meet the requirements of the position please forward an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.