Researching and developing training program with manager’s support for the call center and underwriting units. Documenting training results, updating training materials, and developing metrics for assessing staff performance. Creating curriculum for the training sessions, including classroom lectures, demonstrations and presentations. Developing training checklists and begin writing comprehensive training programs including action items.
- Prior personal lines underwriting experience is desired.
- Experience with Excel, including pivot tables, is desired.
- Must be dependable and self-motivated.
- Must work well both independently and in groups.
- Detail oriented and complex problem solving skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Active listening and good oral/written communication skills.
- Must possess intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and Power-Point.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 WPM.
- Must have a good attendance record and be punctual.
- A current CA P & C insurance license is preferred.
- Competitive 401k.
- Medical coverage.
- Dental coverage.
- Paid time-off.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Vision care coverage.
- Life insurance.
- P&C licensing fee reimbursement available.
If interested, please submit your updated resume by April 22nd, 2015 at 5:30 P.M. to Luis Novoa at: Lnovoa@pacificspecialty.com